Hi,
Is it possible (currently) or will functionality be created to
dynamically set the page that shows in the popup for a browser action?

For example, a function such as                 chrome.browserAction.setPopup
({"path": "popup2.html"});

In my extension I want to open the options page directly when clicked,
otherwise show the popup. However, for chrome.browserAction.onClicked
to trigger, there needs to be no popup specified. Therefore, to
actually use a popup there would need to be a dynamic action to set
the url.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Adam