PhistucK,

Many thanks for your help.

I have made a file name "blabla.user.js" with the code you wrote.
I have made a file name "manifest.json" with this code:

"
{
  "name": "Switch Page Direction rtl",
  "version": "1.0",
  "description": "Switch Page Direction rtl",

 "content_scripts": [
    {
      "matches": ["http://lifehacker.com/*";],

      "js": ["blabla.user.js"]
    }
  ]

}
"
Now every time I enter lifehacker.com It is right to left.

Can I make the extention smarter?
I mean that it will have an icon (I know how to make an icon) and when
I press the icon the js will change the page I'm in to right to left?

Many Tanks
Yaniv