Hey,

I'm trying to improve the functionality of some sites with an
extension via content_scripts + matching.

I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to make the content_scripts run last after the
dom:loaded notification?
As far as I can tell, content_scripts are run as soon as the dom is
loaded, but before the document's scripts are notified of it.
This means that I can't really use any of the page's libraries, which
is bad :(

2. Is it possible to have a content_script function become global for
the tab's page scope?

I've tried adding the following to my script:
function something() {}
somethingElse = function() {}; (notice no var statement),

Then I reloaded the extension, reloaded the page, opened up an
inspector console, both something and somethingElse are undefined.