So.  I'm using the "Google Image Relinker" content script (or maybe it was a
user script?).  This is supposed to change the links in Google Images to go
directly to their source and not show the framed page. I came across an
image that I wanted to see the framed page but since there's way to
re-enable the links to the frames, I figured I'd just go into incognito
because I remembered the extensions being disabled for incognito.

...I still had the same problem though.  I even tried alternate searches
(thinking it may be pulling from the cache) but it's still doing its magic.

This needs to be fixed asap :)

Blessings,
Nathan J. Brauer, Founder
http://HelloLogic.com

Remember, only the best failures ever succeed.

About me: I'm a web developer, and usability, identity, & branding
consultant. Email me if you need any help!