On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Harold Chan <cmkgr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I specify image paths in CSS files that is included by content
> script, how to specify the file path that point to the chrome
> extention?
>
> I have tried hardcoding it like chrome-extension://<ID>/path, but it
> seems that it is not a good solution as it may change in some cases.

Hey Harold, if you're publishing this extension in the gallery, you
shouldn't have to worry about the ID changing. After you do your
initial upload, the ID will remain fixed.

Otherwise, if you're still in development mode and expect the ID to
change, then you can set the relevant CSS property with JavaScript
(e.g., using your element's "style" object and, of course,
"chrome.extension.getURL").