Hi, I want to write extension that searches selected word (or phrase)
then I press F1. I don't need F1 key standard functionality and want
to override it via plugin. Is it possible to override F1 key behaviour
via Chrome plugin? If yes, can you pls supply me with some guidelines
what dox to read to write such a plugin. Right now I can create very
simple Chrome plugins but I don't know which side to approach the
problem of overriding Google Chrome shortcuts.
Many thanks