Nick's video was excellent. I followed up on his advice, as well as
yours, Pam's and Ernest's and now I'm on YouTube (at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-vz8psPQWs) and Twitter (God knows
where I am there), as well as the Gallery, of course(https://
chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/afeoipghnipcpkgbeagnlkhhibkcghmh).
I'd appreciate any feedback anyone might have on the effectiveness of
my one-liner, description and video. Thanks again for your
suggestions!