Hi,

I'm trying to set up a web database to do full text search which has
been fruitless.  Here's the code:

 var db = window.openDatabase("TestDB", "1.0.0", "TestDB", 0, function
(){
            console.log("opened");
});
var nullHandler = function() {};
var errorHandler = function(tx, err){
            console.log("ERROR: " + err.message + " (CODE " + err.code
+ ")");
};

db.transaction(
       function (tx){
                tx.executeSql('CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE testfts USING FTS3
(title , content);', [], nullHandler, errorHandler);
            }
        );

The result I'm getting is:

ERROR: not authorized (CODE 1)

I'm wondering if this approach is a lost cause, an error on my part,
or something that might be fixed in the future.

Thanks!