Hi,

I have recently gotten into extension development for Google Chrome.
My experience so far has been very pleasant and I have found the
chrome API's to be really great.

I have developed my first extension named Ninjawords Lookup which is
available in the gallery at
https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/jgffckppegfbkkajkliaailkldochkia,
I am looking forward to developing more extensions in the near future,
so I would appreciate your comments & suggestions regarding the same.
The source code of the extension is also available as an open source
project at https://code.google.com/p/ninjawordslookup/.

Coming to the problem I am facing. In my extension I have declared a
content script. I have defined it like so :

"content_scripts": [ {
      "css": [ "css/selectedLookup.css" ],
      "js": [ "lib/3rdparty/jquery.js", "lib/3rdparty/shortcut.js",
"lib/content_script.js" ],
      "matches": [ "http://*/*";, "https://*/*"; ],
      "run_at": "document_end
}

The first match expression 'http://*/*', as I have taken from the
examples, works perfectly, however the second matches expression that
I have declared 'https://*/*' does not seem to work. What can be the
problem ?

Thanks & Regards,
Dhruva Sagar.