Is there a way to add update/release notes when a developer pushes a
new version of an extension through the gallery? I could create my own
system for this but it seems that every extension would benefit from
this. Ideally, when a user gets an update they should be presented
with info on features in the new version, explain UI changes, etc. In
the case of an extension requiring the user to allow the update or
uninstall the extension due to a change in permissions, this system
could also list the URLs the extension wants to have access to.