Hi,

I wanted to make an extension that changes the ordering of tabs when
you iterate through them using ctrl-tab to MRU. For now I've just made
a simple extension that moves the current tab to the left of the
window to get this functionality (Tab Stacks in the gallery). Is it
possible to override key press functionality so that I could select a
different tab than the next one in the list when ctrl-tab is pressed?

Thank you.

Jeff