Hello Extension Developers,

There are currently over 1600 extensions in the gallery (many with
thousands of active users) but we're nowhere near done yet!  As we
draw closer to the next stable channel release, I want to remind
everyone that your extensions will soon be available to a lot more
users.  Many of these users will be new to the gallery, so we want to
give them a great experience - make sure you have clear titles and
descriptions in your gallery listing, as well as screenshots and video
where appropriate.  If your extension relies on a server, expect a
bump in traffic as more users begin using it - you may want to reduce
polling rates and cache more data locally as a precaution.

Thanks for your hard work!
~Arne