On 18/10/2011 23:52, Bill Unruh wrote:

> ???
> I downloaded libtomcrypt-1.17 which has a file in it called LICENSE.
> The contents of that file are
> "LibTomCrypt is public domain.  As should all quality software be.
>
> Tom St Denis"
>
> It is that license that I am discussing. I have no idea  what this
> "2nd license" is.

Thats because you seem determined to have an argument rather than doing
some research or even reading the links I'm emailing you?

>From previous emails:

    https://github.com/libtom/libtomcrypt/blob/master/LICENSE

Just do the research rather than arguing please?  This is the second time
posting this link? I even recommended google and doing some research in my last
email, but you continue to make arguments without having information accessible
in a very quick search!!

Look, I'm not a lawyer, I'm not telling you what is correct here, but I am
asking you to argue from a position of education and I even made the resources
available to get educated! Please read thoroughly through the facts and beyond
that I really don't care what your final position is!

Please don't take offence at any of the above, I'm just frustrated that you
won't read what has been sent to you

Regards

Ed W

---