I agree with the Washington Post that Churchill can still instruct
today.

I spent 4 years researching Winston for a book I recently published
called Churchill's Secret Skills which takes his wartime experiences
and talents and applies them to a modern business environment.

I agree with the comment that it is pointless to try and guess how
Churchill would act today, but history of which Churchill has played a
big part can be instructive.

Binden