From: churchillchat@googlegroups.com
[mailto:churchillc...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Deborah McGowan
Sent: 19 February 2010 08:53
To: ChurchillChat
Subject: [ChurchillChat] churchill conection

My Father in law Mr Norman McGowan was Winston Spencer Churchill's
persona Valet from approximatly 1949 - 1954. we have a number of items
linked to his time with the great man and am interested to know if
anyone has any photographs of Winston Churchill and my Faterin law., he
has been dead now for a long time and my husband misses him dreadfully.
unfortunately i never met him myself but i believe he was a man of great
interest . any advice or information would be appriceiated