From: Andrew <ed...@lisco.com>
To: ChurchillChat <churchillchat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 22:58:32 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: [ChurchillChat] Churchill Play DVD

My one-man play about Churchill entitled simply 'Churchill' is now
available on DVD, and if ChurchillChat members would be interested can
contact me through churchillplay.com or by email. The play's dramatic
premise is that after the dinner at 10 Downing Street 4.4.55 - exactly
55 years ago today - Churchill went to his wartime bunker in the
Cabinet War Rooms to finally decide if he would go through with his
resignation. He reviews his life, his speeches, and the many
extraordinary events and people he has met with the wit and pathos we
know. The show makes for an entertaining evening on our mutually
favorite subject!