Jonathan,

The large scale map provided by Pete van de Gohm appears to indicate that
Laurence Farm might no longer exist, or it may be a ruin.

The map gives us all we need to find the farm or the spot where the farm
used to be. If we find nothing at all, we will still raise a glass to the
Old Man. It will not be the first time I have sat in the middle of a wheat
field remembering momentous days.

At Le Gheer, the nearest sign of any habitation, we might find someone who
can throw some light on Laurence Farm, even if they have never heard of
Winston Churchill.

To this end we are taking a copy of Gilbert's map and a copy of Pete van de
Gohm's map to show to local farmers etc.

Best, Jim

Jim Lancaster

j...@jrlancaster.com

00 33 2 33 43 52 48 (France)