John David Olsen

Many thanks for this link.

I was not aware that WSC was also a conductor.

Here the lyrics of the chorus:

Land of Hope and Glory, Mother of the Free,
How shall we extol thee, who are born of thee?
Wider still and wider shall thy bounds be set;
God, who made thee mighty, make thee mightier yet,
God, who made thee mighty, make thee mightier yet.

Jim Lancaster

On 8 May 2010 15:37, John David Olsen <johndavidol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.winstonchurchill.org/component/content/article/3-speeches/124-to-v-e-crowds
>

> --