Gregory, thank you for the tip, will buy and read.

________________________________
De: Gregory B. Smith <gbsl...@comcast.net>
Para: churchillchat@googlegroups.com
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 31 de Agosto de 2010 14:37:15
Assunto: Re: [ChurchillChat] How Churchill organized himself?

Martin Gilbert's small paperback called "Winston Churchill's War Leadership"
104
pgs, pub.2003 (ISBN: 1-4000-7732-X) is a good place to start.

On 8/31/2010 9:25 AM, Daniel Ibarra wrote:
Greeting Churchillians,

>Is there any place I can find how Churchill organized himself in its daily
>issues? Not talking about the time he awake or get to sleep, but during his
>daily job, if he read reports first, how he get notice of how the war was
>going
>and how he issue orders to run the country.
>
>thank you for any help
>
>Daniel
>  --

--  Gregory B. Smith   Live dangerously, dread naught, all will be well. (W. S.
Churchill)--

"ChurchillChat" group.
churchillchat+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at