Thank you very much David Freeman for standing up for the truth. It gets
incredibly annoying if not maddening to hear these myths, misstatements or
half-truths continually misrepresented as facts. The time is long over-due for
Churchillians to passively sit by and say or do nothing at perpetual
falsehoods. Moreover, historians and Churchillians do have a moral obligation
to insist on accuracy.

Thank you again,

Respectfully,

Keith Thomas Leonard