If it's any help as an incidental detail I remember reading Churchill sat
for Madame Tussaud workers to model the last waxwork of him in his lifetime
in 1956. (So that's a span of 48 years between the first and the last)

Afraid I don't have the source to hand but will post if I come across it
and it has any more information.

I'd be interested to hear what you discover if Madame Tussaud's come back
with anything helpful.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe Oliver