Sandy Finlayson wrote:

> Does anyone know when the next volume of the Churchill Documents is due to
> be released by Hillsdale College?

*The Churchill Documents* vol. 19, *Fateful Questions, September 1943 to
April 1944*, will be published in December or early 2017; depending on the
printer involved. We are now reading proofs of vol. 20, covering
May-December 1944. Check our website for latest announcements.

Richard M Langworth
Senior Fellow, Hillsdale Colleg
​e Churchill Project
​