I found Churchill's portrayal by John Lithgow to be okay, but objected to
his "overuse" of a cane.  Churchill didn't use the cane that much, at least
not until 1953 and beyond.  There were a few other mistakes (such as, for
example, the Duke of Edinburgh's portrayal), but overall I thought it was
pretty good.

Dan Myers

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 11:48 AM, Quinn Bastian <qc...@msn.com> wrote:

> Curious on thoughts of WSC’s portrayal on “The Crown”.
>

> *Quinn Bastian*
>

> *The information contained in this communication is confidential and
> intended solely for the individual or entity named above. If the reader of
> this message is not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible
> for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
> any dissemination, distribution, copying or unauthorized use of this
> communication in error please notify the sender immediately and return the
> communication to sender.*

Daniel N. Myers
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Phone:  630/512-9341