This is indeed a stellar work of scholarship. I received my copy last week
and have enjoyed dipping into it.

Congratulations and thanks to all involved.

Sandy

Mr. Sandy Finlayson <http://faculty.wts.edu/posts/?facultyfilter=193>
Director of Library Services &
Professor of Theological Bibliography
Westminster Theological Seminary <http://www.wts.edu/library>
Philadelphia, PA

"Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers.

A librarian can bring you back the right one.

~ *Neil Gaiman*

Recent Release: Thomas Chalmers
<http://www.wtsbooks.com/thomas-chalmers-sandy-finlayson-9781783970728>

See also: Unity and Diversity: The Founders of the Free Church
<http://www.wtsbooks.com/unity-and-diversity-sandy-finalyson-9781845505509>