From: churchillchat@googlegroups.com <churchillchat@googlegroups.com> on behalf
of Richard Langworth <rich...@langworth.name>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 9:55 AM
To: ChurchillChat
Subject: [ChurchillChat] Singapore 75 Years On

My take on a debacle. 75 Years Ago: Churchill and the Fall of Singapore

https://spectator.org/75-years-ago-churchill-and-the-fall-of-singapore/
[https://39uhx2trii4zt1im-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Resa_di_Singapore.jpg]<https://spectator.org/75-years-ago-churchill-and-the-fall-of-singapore/>

75 Years Ago: Churchill and the Fall of
Singapore<https://spectator.org/75-years-ago-churchill-and-the-fall-of-singapore/>
spectator.org
“There is no worse mistake in public leadership than to hold out false hopes
soon to be swept away… people can face peril or misfortune with fortitude and
buoyancy, but they bitterly resent being deceived or finding that those
responsible for their affairs are themselves dwelling in a fool’s p…

groups.google.com
Google Groups allows you to create and participate in online forums and
email-based groups with a rich experience for community conversations.

Google Groups<https://groups.google.com/d/optout>