Its illegal and unconstitutional.  We have reports that they are doing this in Connecticutt also.  This means its probably going on all over the country, and that we are all in danger.  Does anyone else know something?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Re: Needless traffic stops.

5857.2.2. Serendipity Bust
http://www.nola.com/forums/stbtownhall/
by Cincinnatuss, 7/12/05 12:52 ET
Re: Harrasing Stop by muddbugg, 7/12/05

Sandmits, what they are looking for is an opportunity to make a serndipity drug bust. It makes good press for [Sheriff] Jack Stephens in the free weekly toss and provides income for the ever-expanding Judicial Industry.

If the bust is big enough, Amy [St. Bernard Parish Editor for the Times-Picayune] or someone over at the T-P can use it as the centerpiece for a parent-terrifying column.

Oh my Gawd, its an epidemic and drugs're gonna destroy everybody's mind and eat y'all's younguns.

Sam

Constitutional Patriots Opposing Prohibition

"America's drug war is so stupid that if you pay close attention
to just how stupid it is -- it'll drive you to use drugs."
-- Jim Hightower

Constitutional Patriots Opposing Prohibition-Join us!-Link Below
Http://www.cpop.org

Greenpanthers http://www.philandrews.com/tm/
The only no compromise pot organization ( Direct Action!)

Phil's NorthWest Forum http://philandrews.com/yabb

End the oppression of cannabis and its consumers. Self defense is always correct, and it is never illegal.  b_jb2001

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS