Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:41:40 -0700

Dear Auditors, this could be the opportunity to get our case out by further waking up the donkey and turn it around in this meeting below on 7-23-05?

We've been pushing all majior players on this subject below.

Tom is on board, as the Yes "its true what they say"

This might be the meeting to go all out on.

Maybe we could get MCM in for meeting?

Tucson could be very key on opening eyes on a nationally level.

Lianda, please let do what you said to do, it time and get the all PC getting signatures.

Lets make a plan ASAP???

Regards,

John

Also you can down load the MP3 now.

MP3

7/9/05

HOUR 1:

Times of London's MICHAEL SMITH, the reporter who revealed the
original 'Downing Street Memo'! On that and the 7/7 London Bombings.

HOUR 2:

JOHN BRAKEY & DAVID GRISCOMB on Election Fraud in Pima County, AZ and the Sproul & Assoc/RNC scandal.

HOUR 3:

University of Massachusetts' BILL ISRAEL, on his friendship with Karl Rove and his E&P editorial and upcoming book on Bush's #1 political operative. A fascinating hour! (Plus, a few minutes with BRAD BLOG reader KIRA on the Blogathon!)

HOUR 4:

Updates from the BRAD BLOGATHON in progress by 'thon organizer STEVE VIELE! And a moving tribute to our departed friend, Election Fraud investigator ANDY STEPHENSON...