Making The Walls Transparent on Cafe Press "Scorpion's Amore"
http://www.cafepress.com/scorpionsamore/715083

A colorful design on high quality products supporting 'Making The Walls Transparent', a prison reform organization based in Florida. You can visit http://www.angelfire.com/fl3/starke for more information on the organization.

Everything from doggie shirts to t-shirts, from mouse pads to calenders and coffee cups, all carrying the beautiful MTWT Design.

All products, created by 'KajinRose', are in support of Making The Walls Transparent. All proceeds will be donated to MTWT to support continued efforts.

SCORPION'S AMORE
http://www.cafepress.com/ScorpionsAmore
Order online or by phone at 1-877-809-1659

Note from Kay Lee:
I hope you will see something you like at Scorpion's Amore.  If you order products, Scorpion's Amore will be able to recover their costs and send me free products that I can give away at many events.
Hope to see you in Washington DC on August 13th, Lafayette Park at 9am. All information at http://www.journeyforjustice.org

Kay Lee

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS