You don't realize how much dirt I have on our government. Plus, I have an international boycott of the US, UK, and Israel for products and tourism.

Peace,

Arlene

-----Original Message-----
From: E Bryant Holman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jul 22, 2005 3:52 PM
To: cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [cia-drugs] OT? Four blasts shake London in chilling replay - New York to start random searches

<<To prevent this, log onto my site and read to your heart's content.>>

Wait a minute! You are saying that by reading stuff on your website to our heart's content we are going to prevent the NWO from attaining its goals? That sort of assertion in itself would seem to be reason to take whatever is written there with a grain of salt...........
Right on Madd Maxx. They're doing this to rattle the people so
they can impliment more NWO goals.

To prevent this, log onto my site and read to your heart's content.

In peace and solidarity,

Arlene Johnson

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

United state patent United state army United state flag
United state navy flag United states patent office Central intelligence agency

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS