Tim,
I am very busy and paying very little attention to postings on the
five lists that I alone moderate. Moderation means at yahoo groups
that I have to approve messages. When I get busy or things happen, I
do not have time to read them all. Tim, your message was
automatically rejected because the two week time limit had passed.
Let's see what has been going on, well, both my and Hopsicker's hard
drive crashed on the same day. My dedicated server was maliciously
attacked and all my web sites went down, our webstore is still down
-- depriving us income. Plus, I am doing production work on books,
packing & shipping books and other related running a business items.
Also, my 87-year old mother had heart trouble while visiting my
sister in Alaska. She had to be flown out and then I had to arrange
in-home care for her and interface for my mom. She lives over a
hundred miles away, plus my mother-in-law just had a 90th birthday
party so I have been real busy. And on top of that I am getting sued
by folks being bankrolled by the Special Forces Association.  I do
not have time, I'm sorry. I  get email's all the time from folks to
remind me to please get them back on the list because the 14 days has
passed.  I have asked for help moderating before and stopped asking
years ago. Tim, you are on moderation (and only one of my lists, cia-
drugs, has moderation) because 1. you are a new poster. 2. Because
you have disrupted the list before, with your caps (Shouting) and
accusatory rhetoric 3. You are cross-posting and most of your posts
are available widely, many on some of my other lists. 4. I haven't
had the time.

And thanks Tim for wasting my time here again.

Lets look at your accusations, Tim.

>  I know you are also being sued in the same case as
> Dangerous Dan OR is that how it's supposed to appear?

You accuse me of just appearing to be sued? Why Tim? Why are you
trying to smear me?  Is it because I am just starting to ramp up a
campaign to raise money for our defense? It costs about 100 K to go
to court. We have a heck of case. There are those that would rather
we would just quit and not take the case to court.

Yes, Tim, I am really being sued. Would you like to talk to my
lawyer? Would you like to see my lawyer bills? What would it take?
Tim, I appreciate you getting Col. Marvin some notice. I see you all
over the net, Tim, will you spread  the word of the outrageous suit
against Daniel and me? Will you spreading the word about the Special
Forces Association trying to bully and bankrupt the first amendment
rights of citizens?

I say phooey to your accusation, that because some post of yours was
automatically rejected that makes me a closet Mason or what ever it
is you are accusing me of being.

Who benefits, Tim?

My record stands for itself.

And Tim, it really burns me, because I sit here and think about all
the BS I have gone through, along with  the crap and deprivation my
"politics" have caused my long-suffering family. And you say "appear."

Lord, have mercy.

Peace,
Om

On Aug 15, 2005, at 12:49 PM, Tim White wrote:

> [...]
>>  the Spear's legend like no book before it has.
>>

>>  Secrets of the Holy Lance places this legend
>> against
>>  the backdrop of world history: from its mythical
>>  creation by Tubal-Cain, seventh generation grandson
>>  of Adam, to its appearance at the Crucifixion; its
>>  use by Constantine, Rome's first Christian Caesar;
>>  to Charlemagne's claim that with it he ruled the
>>  Holy Roman Empire by Divine Right; and on through
>>  twelve hundred years of kings and emperors, until
>> it
>>  came within Adolf Hitler's grasp -- and beyond! Did
>>  it really rest for a while in Antarctic ice? Is it
>>  now hidden in Europe, awaiting the next person to
>>  claim its power to shape the destiny of mankind? Or
>>  is it just an old spearhead, with no powers of its
>>  own?
>>

>>  Secrets of the Holy Lance seeks to pierce the veil
>>  of myth and mystery around the Spear. Mere belief
>>  that it was infused with magic by virtue of its
>>  shedding the Savior's Blood has made men kings. But
>>  what if it's more? What are those "powers it
>>  serves"?
>>

>>  Topics include: The Christ Mind; The Holy Grail;
>> The
>>  Templar Knights, Nazi Occultism: Blood Lodges &
>>  Secret Orders; Agharta, Shambhala & Atlantis; Nazi
>>  UFOs; Operation Paperclip; Testing The Spear;
>>  Operation Highjump, Station 211 & The Battle For
>>  Neuschwabenland; The Hartmann Expedition; The Rise
>>  Of The Fourth Reich; The Secret Of The Spear; Where
>>  Is The Spear Now?
>>

>>  353 pages, paperback, profusely illustrated,
>>  bibliography. $16.95 ISBN: 1931882436
>>

>>  Other Adventures Unlimited Press books by these
>>  authors: HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon of the
>>  Conspiracy, by Jerry E. Smith, and Liquid
>>  Conspiracy: JFK, LSD, the CIA, Area 51, AND UFOs,
>> by
>>  George Piccard.
>>

>>  Jerry E. Smith
>>  Author & Lecturer
>>  http://www.jerryesmith.com/
>>  http://www.myspace.com/21861194 (for friends)
>>  http://www.ryze.com/go/jesmith (contains my full
>>  Press Kit)
>>
>>  Author of "HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon of the
>>  Conspiracy" and co-author of the soon to be
>> released
>>  "SECRETS OF THE HOLY LANCE: The Spear of Destiny in
>>  History & Legend," both from Adventures Unlimited
>>
>>> Press of Kempton, Illinois.
>>>

>>  "HAARP" was published in 1998. It has since been
>>  released in Portuguese, in 2005, from Editora Aleph
>>  of São Paulo, Brazil as "Armas Eletromagnéticas:
>>  seria o projeto Haarp a próxima ameaça mundial?"
>>  (Electromagnetic Weapons: will project HAARP be the
>>  next world-wide threat?); and in 2001 in Polish
>> from
>>  Amber Supermedia as "HAARP BRON OSTATECZNA" (HAARP:
>>  The Ultimate Weapon (2001)).
>>
>>  "SECRETS OF THE HOLY LANCE" is co-authored with
>>  George Piccard, author of "LIQUID CONSPIRACY: JFK,
>>  LSD, the CIA, Area 51, and UFOs" (Adventures

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12heioc9a/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705372463:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124149319/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>