Bob wrote:
> The neocon goal of dividing Iraq in three has been
> achieved.
>
> Saddam left HMX guarded under UN seal. Bush cut
> the seal and pulled security out. Sunnis are using
> the HMX against US and Iraqi forces.
>
> Iran-controlled Bader Shiites control the secret
> police. They have secret prisons. They are death
> squadding hundreds of Sunnis each month,
> incited by Mao-Mao Countergang operations
> blowing up Shiites at or near mosques in the
> name of Sunnis. This makes HMX work against
> Sunni interests, but they have 380 tons of HMX,
> which leads Shiites to blame Sunnis.
>
> The US has given the Iraqi military to the Kurds.
> In the beginning of the war, Turkey promised to
> invade Kurdish areas of Iraq if the US were to
> grant independence to the Kurds, because
> that would destabilize predominantly or
> significantly Kurdish areas of Turkey. Now that
> the US has given the Iraqi military to the Kurds,
> where is Turkey on this issue?
>
> -Bob
Another dimension to the HMX is that Iran
can make HMX and RDX. If that isn't a volatile
enough component in the roadside and car
bomb blame game, HMX was used in one of
the early atom bomb designs. Here we are
in an advanced phase of the blame Iran
for nukes game, the US having donated
380 tons of HMX liberated from Saddam
and UN to Sunnis, somebody dressed up
like Sunnis likes to car bomb Shiite mosques
and children, and in reaction, Shiites could
obtain HMX from Iran, and HMX is a potential
component of an obsolete atom bomb. The
HMX blame game could widen.

The US gave 380 tons of HMX to the Sunnis,
the military to the Kurds, and the secret
police to Iranian-controlled Shiites. Note
the three-way parity. Next, Shiites were
prevented from resisting the US by blowing
up a few car bombs near mosques, suggestive
of Sunni use of HMX. Then the US turned loose
the Iranian-controlled Shiite secret police to
exact revenge for the perceived Sunni car
bombings, and the US authorized Iranian
training of the Kurdish-controlled Iraqi
military.

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hbdfslh/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705372463:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124190719/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>