I was thinking about the Republican staffers who
were flown to Florida, housed in five-star hotels,
followed secret orders from Charles Kane(CIA)
slipped under their hotel doors each night,
and then stormed the vote counting station,
stopping vote counting.

And then it slowly dawned on me that they
were not even from Florida.

Not even from Florida, and their vote cancelled
the votes of thousands of Floridians in 2000.

Not even from Florida. Yankees. Foreigners.

And who were the roadblocks for? Black people
from Florida.

But the white guys, not even from Florida, did
not encounter any roadblocks on their way to
vote thousands of times, by shutting down the
vote counting.

Maybe they were towel-heads. They could have
been towel-heads. They weren't from Florida.

Florida police used to know what to do with a
few Yankee Republican civil rights workers. What
happened in 2000? A gang of towel-head Yankee
Republican civil rights workers from DC walked all
over Florida cops and the KKK and the governor
didn't even call out the national guard.

-Bob

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12htb7lpk/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705372463:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124701645/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>