Yes plague is all over but not a problem.  A case will pop up now and then.
However, there is a general overall mystery concerning disease that is often overlooked.  I am talking about in the standard natural sense, without man's boitechnical interference...
Why do they suddenly appear?  And why do diseases suddenly disappear?  We don't know.
----- Original Message -----
From: mark urban
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 1:33 AM
Subject: [cia-drugs] Re: Mice infected with deadly plague are missing in N.J.

Jim,

I will only write this once so try not to overlook it.

if the pests are controlled, the plague will also be controlled.

how did we ever manage to survive as a species by your logic.

bubonic plague is always out there somewhere albeit in very limited
amounts. it is a question of control and a few lab mice are not the
equivalent of a plot twist in the andromeda strain.

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Rarey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cats have fleas/ The disease does not spread from flea to flea. It
spreads
> from flea to host and flea to another host.  JR

Thursday's
> > newspapers. The rodents may have been eaten by other laboratory
> > animals, although the possibility that they have been stolen has
> > prompted the institute to interrogate two dozen of its employees
and
> > conduct some lie detector tests, the newspaper said. UMDNJ did
not
> > immediately return a call seeking comment Thursday morning.
> >>
> >>       If the mice got outside the lab, New Jersey Health
> > Commissioner Fred Jacobs said they would have already died from
the
> > disease. Federal official said the mice may never be accounted
for.

> > Complete archives at http://www.sitbot.net/
> >
> > Please let us stay on topic and be civil.
> >
> > OM
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS