I don't see anything 'good' or 'new' about this article.
It's just ordinary garden-style disinfo, (dis)informing the reader
about who one should read to get the real story.
Does Joël van der Reijden
have any more credentials than Robinowitz or Dunne for knowing 'who
to trust'? I think not.

It was a full two years after 9/11 when I finally decided something
was very fishy about these Boeings. What convinced me was the
mysterious flashes just before impact. Instead of ridiculing 'pod
people' as a distraction, perhaps the disinfo artists Robinowitz,
Dunne and now van der Reijdan, could address the 'flash'? It isn't
the duty of skeptics to explain it, although many try. Boeing or DoD
should explain it, if there exists any possible scientific
explanation aside from the Boeings have been retrofitted to be more
than a passenger jet. You won't find a link in this 'new' article,
Jayhan is 'misspelled' Yayhan to eliminate google research.

Plastic 757 nose cones don't penetrate state-of-the-art defensive
walls and don't produce elevated radiation readings. Something is
very weird about this supposed Flight 77, unlicensed ex-military
pilots, no ordinary flight schedule... It looks a lot like part of
a 'war game'. Then its flight pattern isn't remotely like a normal
passenger jet.

These guys: Robinowitz, Dunne and Joël van der Reijden are pretty
pathetic at what they do. They might as well stamp "DISINFO" on their
foreheads.