From: linminor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Nov 3, 2005 11:44 AM
To: cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [cia-drugs] Re: How to Judge Alito

What I find fascinating about the comparison between Alito and
Clarence Thomas is the infighting that goes on during the confirmation
process.  For example, almost nothing has been reported about the fact
that Scooter Libby is married to a lawyer (fka Harriet Grant) who
worked for Democratic Senator Biden staff of Judiciary Committee
during Thomas' hearings.  Grant was in contact with Anita Hill and
helped in bringing her to testify.
Linda

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Rarey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/Printable.asp?ID=20035
>
> How to Judge Alito
***
> None of this, of course, will favorably impress the liberalcrats,
whose rancorous ranting has already begun to emanate from the usual
suspects - with Reid, Kennedy, and Schumer in the lead. They and their
handmaidens in the media and pressure groups will scrutinize Judge
Alito's many opinions - majority, concurring, and dissenting, as well
as those in which he did not write but merely joined - looking for
something, anything, to prove that he is not the reincarnation of the
policy-making Sandra Day O'Connor.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state navy flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS