See if you can access this URL:

http://www.truedemocracy.net/td-20/01.html

If you're in western Europe, you most likely won't be able to.
If you're in the US or Canada, you may or may not. I don't know
since I am in western Europe.

I have hit a nerve in my upcoming edition that the powers that be
don't like, and so they have seen fit to prevent you from reading
this which is my thesis.

Let me know if you can or cannot access this. This is just one of
about 8-9 articles that can't be accessed in this upcoming edition
because they are honest with regard to your health.

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net