From: Let's Make Change <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Feb 18, 2006 7:43 PM
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [cia-drugs] CFL ALERT: OPPOSE HR4681, the Palestinian Anti-Terrorism Act of 2006

Please take a moment to send our prewritten letter
now:

http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/organizations/CFLWeb/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=2408

Citizens for Fair Legislation urges you to send our
last action alert
to your representatives, please resend it if you have
sent it once
before.  In light of U.S. demands that the Palestinian
Authority return $50 million in aid given to the
Authority for infrastructure projects in the
territories, we must be persistent in our support for
Palestinian human rights and self-determination.

********************************
Citizens for Fair Legislation
For Immediate Release
February 17, 2006
********************************
CFL ALERT: OPPOSE HR4681, the Palestinian
Anti-Terrorism Act of 2006

*Representatives Ros-Lehtinen and Lantos have
sponsored a resolution
calling for devastating and extreme measures against
the Palestinians
to punish them for electing a Hamas led Palestinian
Authority.  This
resolution calls for a ban to all financial aid to the
PA; a travel ban on all representatives of the PA;
ending all financial support for UN programs linked to
the PA (including food and education programs);
closing PLO offices in Washington; and restricting the
movements of the Palestinian representative to the UN.

*Take a moment and send our prewritten letter to your
representatives
asking them to both oppose and denounce this
resolution. Tell your
representatives that it is unreasonable and cruel to
cut off aid to the Palestinian Authority merely
because the U.S. does not like who the Palestinians
voted for. Remind them that the U.S. demanded that
Palestinians hold democratic elections and for the
U.S. to now say that they will accept Palestinian
choices and that instead they will
collectively punish Palestinians for their choices is
ridiculous.

*Tell your representative that cutting off aid to
Palestinians, in
particular the assistance that Palestinians receive
from the United
Nations vis-à-vis education and food programs, will
only serve to
militarize Palestinian society and in no way advances
the prospect of
peace between Israelis and Palestinians.  Tell them
that it is not in
the best interests of Israeli security or American
interests in the
region to isolate and starve the Palestinian people.
Tell your
representatives that you think supporting this
resolution would be
disastrous for U.S. foreign policy and that it would
be unethical and
immoral to take these draconian measures against
Palestinians that
would result in the starvation and ethnic cleansing of
the Palestinian nation.  Below is the full text of the
Ross-Lehtinen-Lantos draft.

Please take action today.

EMAIL AND OR CALL THE WHITE HOUSE
WHITE HOUSE COMMENTS LINE: 202-456-1111
WHITE HOUSE SWITCHBOARD: 202-456-1414
WHITE HOUSE FAX: 202-456-2461
Citizens for Fair Legislation
www.cflweb.org

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office United state flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS