Who would have believed that the elite are even lying about
weather? Well, it's true, and this edition proves it.

If you're receiving this Email it's for one of the following reasons:
1. you're a subscriber, donor, or you financially support my work;
2. you have immensely helped me financially in the past;
3. you're poor;
4. you're homeless;
5. you're so new that I knew that you have not had the opportunity to read any
or
much of my work;
6. you may not have received the Email that I sent out to encourage you to renew
your subscription;
7. you have provided me with immensely important history.

Then, there are others of you about whom I am confused
because when I sent out the Email that asked everyone, except
the homeless, to donate whatever you felt that you could afford,
you didn't respond, so I decided to give you some leaway.

This is a short edition, unless you log onto the links, but it does
prove that weather is being controlled. Enjoy it and know that I
am still homeless and staying in London missing Norway immensely.

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net the home of The Journal of History
Click on the icon that says Magazine to access my work.
Password for 2006 editions: message
London address for snail mail:
261-265 Grays Inn Road
London WC1X 8QT