The mullahs aren't anti-American. They have been put into power
by the CIA and are kept in power by the CIA. The mainstream
presses of the U.K., western Europe on the continent, and at least
the Canadian press have all published the truth that the CIA deposed
the shah of Iran, as well as I have.

I actually published a couple of the reasons why the CIA did that as
I learned them from a man who knew the shah.

In terms of oil, the author of the article obviously has not read the 19th
edition of my work, which was taken from a post which Vig posted on
this listserv, so that writer couldn't know that oil is not a fossil fuel and it
is NOT finite. Also, he wouldn't know that Russia has the most oil because
of the procedure they use to obtain it from the earth.

The 19th edition is free on my Web site as are all of my editions, including
the present one, the 21st. Check them out and learn and take control of
your lives.

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author