Maybe Holmgren and Webfairy are friends of Noam Chomsky. He
denies physics too with regard to the Kennedy assassination. Who knows
may they have offices just down the hall at M.I.T. from Noam and John
Deutch, former CIA director and member of the Trilateral Commission
and likely member of the CFR.

I had published three editions of top secret history BEFORE 9/11 occurred,
so even though I don't understand physics completely, I DO understand
the government.

If you want to read quality history instead of baloney, read my work. In
the edition immediately after 9/11 occurred, I published 31 articles about
9/11, but I am still publishing about 9/11 and have in every edition since
it happened.

Armeggedan will happen, however, because too few listen to me. A man
named Tom Mooney, who used to post articles on this listserv, listened to me,
but he can't read my work any longer because he went blind from macular
degeneration. He had subscribed for three years because he valued me so much.
And, no, he didn't get macular degeneration from reading my work because
reading doesn't cause that disease.

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author