The truth of the matter is that John F. Kennedy signed NSAM 263
which would have pulled every troop out of Vietnam by 1965, so
if he lied about Vietnam, he sure didn't want to see it happen. But
then LBJ signed NSAM 273 and then lied about North Vietnam attacking
the U.S. so who's the liar here?

Yesterday, I met a woman who lives in Las Vegas, NV who, when she
told her best friend that she refused to send her two sons to Iraq who
she had home schooled, that her best friend ended their friendship
as she would have sent her 13-year-old son into battle in the name of
patriotism. I said to my new friend, "you are the patriot dear" because that
war was based on a lie.

I said that because she thinks and her former best friend is brainwashed, adding
"she won't have a clue why certain things happen and it will be too late then for
her."

Will it be too late for you too? Read my editions before it's too late, and read
the first testimonial on my site too to really have a clue. There's one force on
earth which is more powerful than anything. Find out what that is by clicking
on the Testimonials icon.

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author