This is really bad...These websites are gone already...Except ABC

Tell ABC we don't like censoring the truth, before it's too late

***OH MY GOD***THIS VIDEO IS WHAT WE NEEDED IN THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT***

This is a video of a courtroom speech given by James Spader's
character in this week's episode of Boston Legal...He's representing
a lady who would not pay her taxes

This is not the first time the gruesome truth concerning the state of
our being has been exposed via this most awesome show...It's been
their habit that's led up to this superb message that's echoing
throughout the nation

Boston Legal US Liberty
http://tinyurl.com/fjmma

I went to this website and something very fishy is going on>>>Click
here:Boston Legal Message Board
http://abc.go.com/primetime/bostonlegal/intranet/index.html

They are on this message board complaining about the truth getting
out and you can see for yourself...(((All replies are negative)))

I saw one little rebuttal

I have heard other people can't reply even after registering to
counter these complaints...I know I can't...It tells me to click on
the shape in the box before time expires...There is no shape there &
time always expires for me

Hope some of you can get in to reply...

There was no way I could see to contact them so I went to the
official website of ABC>>>Click here: ABC.com - Contact ABC
http://abc.go.com/site/contactus.html

There are many categories to choose from...I sent a complaint to the
Boston Legal show as well as all the newsroom affiliates to be sure
word gets out about this trick to get them canceled over telling the
truth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Past thread leading to this for those who haven't seen the great news

I wish I hadn't erased the Montel Show because when I tell you what
was said, I like to be word for word accurate

Below is what the show was about and who the guests were

I can just tell you that concerning the war, Katrina, wiretapping and
healthcare...all but Debbie Schlussel were telling it like it is...

The outrage was so very evident against the whole administration as
well as our elected officials allowing us to get to this point

Montel stated "We The People" are the employers and supposed to be in
charge

He said the arrogance of bush or anyone to think they can work
against us and our wishes is unacceptable and we will rise up

As I said, you could almost see the smoke

The fact that 911 had nothing to do with the war was as close as it
got to talking about that matter

I almost expected the cover ups & truth behind 911 to be brought up
at any second but it wasn't

I believe that's next

Montel was so angry when he spoke he fumed and had to get up and
stomp around...I'm not kidding

If looks could kill Montel's would have done the job

His show follows a schedule and Tuesday's are "Speak Out for America"
day or something close to that wording

I'm very curious to see what happens next Tuesday...

I remember the week after Tony Danza told some truth about the flu
vaccines, his live shows immediately went to being taped

Montel's show is on WKYC at 3 pm Eastern time

We have friends everywhere in tv land...Wish I had time to check it
out more...A family member has called my attention to the
show>>>Boston Legal...WEWS, Tuesday nights 10 pm Eastern

My goodness you would not believe...They have exposed every move and
deception the corrupt administration has made...

Every important issue from mad cow to the current issues including
nsa eavesdropping...I can't believe they're still on the air

This week James Spader the young attorney took the case of a tax
evader and William Shattner, the old attorney actually told him he
was appalled he'd take such a case because he said "All us rich guys
would have to start paying our taxes if all the little
people"...well, you get the idea

This show has to be one which is what bush administration nightmares
are made of

I'd heard that no one stepped out of line saying anything during the
Academy Awards and someone else said they really didn't have
to...Because they say it all in the movies they make

They're right

Marsha

BUY ONLY CITGO GAS!!!!!!!!!
It's the only right choice & you'll know if you do your homework
properly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.montelshow.com/show/?showID=4834to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On today's show, America speaks out on the hot topics facing our
nation. Can America rebuild after one of our countries greatest
disasters, Hurricane Katrina? Is our nation really safer since 9/11?
Are wiretaps the answer to our homeland security questions? The war
in Iraq still carries on, and the violence seems to have no end in
sight. What is the next step for our troops? These are the major news
headlines flooding the national discourse, and today we give our
viewers unique insight into each of them. Joining our discussion
today: CNN's Lou Dobbs; Attorney Debbie Schlussel; former White House
aide to President Clinton, Keith Boykin; Louisiana State Senator,
Sharon Weston-Broome; Yale University's Director, Dr. David Katz;
ACLU Attorney Vince Warren; Former Head of Security for the United
Nations; Michael McCann.

Lou Dobbs One of CNN's most recognizable anchors. Host of the daily
Lou Dobbs Tonight, Lou is known to speak his mind on a wide variety
of issues
Debbie Schlussel Popular conservative political commentator, radio
talk show host, columnist, and attorney. An expert on Islam and the
Middle East.
Keith Boykin A former White House aide to President Clinton.
State Senator Sharon Weston-Broome She appeared on the show earlier
this year in Louisiana, is here to discuss the rebuilding efforts,
and what still needs to be done.
Dr. David Katz Director of the Yale University Prevention Research
Center
Vince Warren Senior Staff Attorney for The American Civil Liberties
Union
Michael McCann Former Head of Security for The United Nations and the
President of McCann Protective Services
Renee & Lana Sister's who are here to discuss how their parents are
struggling to pay for their prescriptions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prior email about Montel for anyone that missed it

Montel Williams joins the Patriot Movement

Please forward everywhere

When I saw his show yesterday I could not believe what I was hearing

Lou Dobbs and several others joined Montel and all were all fuming
and telling it like it is...

They touched on everything...All bush administration atrocities, some
including 911...I believe he is leading up to 911 Truth because our
activists contacted him last week and then for him to come out
smoking like this, I know he's just begun

If he's allowed back on the air, next Tuesday will be the day he'll
speak out for America again

A blonde was pro bush and it was like watching the o'reilly show,
only in reverse...She had a hard time getting words in but when she
did it was bs and she was over talked and/or ridiculed, big time,
which, unlike those on o'reilly, she deserved

I already thanked him for joining our ranks>>>

Click here: Montel Williams
http://www.montelshow.com/

I signed off with >>>

"We The People United Movement"
We are many Political and Patriot Groups joining together, to help
right the wrongs in America..."United We Will Stand"

As I did, when I sent him the plea for 911 Truth exposure

He specified the
"We The People" phrase on his show with saying>>>When are "We The
People" Oh shoot...I forget the exact words and already erased the
show but he did say a whole lot...You could almost see the smoke

To opt out of receiving messages from Marsha McClelland please put
SOS & Unsubscribe in the subject box

To insure remaining a regular recipient on this list, put SOS &
Subscribe in the subject box

Yahoo! Groups Links