We're talking George W. Bush. His birthday is 6/6/46 - His father, George H. W. Bush birthday is 6/12/24.

Peace,

In a message dated 3/24/06 4:15:16 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

According to Wikipedia, Lord Voldemort was born on
6/12/1924:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  It means George W was born on June 6th sixty years
> ago. Is he or isn't he ;
> In a message dated 3/24/06 1:24:22 PM,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> > The link didn't work! I wanted to read the
> article! So what does this mean?
> > That George Bush is the Anti-Christ? 666 ? I
> thought the Anti-Christ was
> > going to be Latin as in Spanish, French, Italian,
> Portugese, etc.
> >
> >  So George Bush is a Gemini? Will the Anti-Christ
> be a Gemini? Just
> > wondering! Gemini does have 6 letters in its name.
> >
> >  James Partsch-Galvan
> >
> >  www.galvan.org
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> >  Just thought you might find it interesting.
> >
> > Peace,

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office United state flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS