The United States of America will be the first to fall in the NWO, not that
Bush's PNAC scheme is
any better. They both are horrid, and nothing will change unless people wake up
and realize that
with both political parties the powers that be win, and we lose.

See who the powers that be are by logging onto my site and reading beginning
with the 6th edition.
Of course, it would be wise to begin with the first edition as you might not
understand the 6th if you
had not read from the beginning.

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net
Click on Magazine icon for these editions.