I am the evil one, long may he live! I like to do this kill my enemies and take his woman and gold, see rome be rome act like rome and win, peace is no fun, war makes great news and death is also liked. I am a old cherokee and my son start to act like a real cherokee and not like some white guy.
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Rarey
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 10:38 PM
Subject: [cia-drugs] Fw: Cherokee Wisdom

----- Original Message -----

 Cherokee Wisdom

            What a great story to pass on to our kids and a lesson to be learned by us all.

Two Wolves

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a
battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two
"wolves" inside us all.

One is Evil!
. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret,
greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false
pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good
. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility,
kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather:
"Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office United state flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS