Sorry for the late posting, but Dr. Gianni Hayes will be interviewing Aaron Russo on June 7, 2006. See the following for details:

June 7th.  Darrell Bock, who wrote "Breaking the DaVinci Code," will be on from 8:00-9:00EDT, and Aaron will be on right after him, from 9:00-10:00pm. Log onto <http://www.theamericanvoice.com> If you have iTunes, use it.

Gianni DeVincent Hayes, Ph.D.

- Host, radio show: Wed. 8:00-10:00pm

          http://www.theamericanvoice.com

- Speaker: National & International