Mind you they had to import him.

Talk to Tehran
By SAMUEL R. BERGER Mr. Berger, President Clinton's national security advisor from 1997 to 2001. Wall Street Journal
May 8, 2006
  • The Bush administration is quick to acknowledge that military confrontation is neither its only option, nor its first one. But its ideological inflexibility may be the surest way of getting us there and getting us there in the worst possible posture: without strong international support and facing a united Iranian population. The president has stated that all options are on the table and that is as it should be. But all options include the diplomatic one. The least we ought to do is to try it robustly.
Breaking: Someone with a lick of sense at the WSJ!
Recall Samuel R. Berger' s removal of papers from the National Archives prompted new security measures, The New York Times.

And he was ordered to pay $50,000 but received no jail time for removing and destroying copies of classified documents from the National Archives. Ex-Clinton Official Draws Higher-Than-Expected Fine.

I like the general message of diplomacy, not war with Iran in his WSJ piece, but I wonder at his agenda. Your thoughts?
Related:

Bush Setting up Attack on Iran Marjorie Cohn, professor at Thomas Jefferson School of Law, President-elect of the National Lawyers Guild, and the US representative to the executive committee of the American Association of Jurists.

Bullish on Iran? Tariq Ali

Iran leader offers Bush 'new ways out'

Russia says UN plan for Iran is 'first step to war'

America`s Geopolitical Nightmare

The neocons strike again  David Clark, special adviser to Robin Cook from 1997 to 2001.

The Insanity of Military Action Against Iran

Previously:
Wall Street Journal Editors Have Lost Their Freakin' Minds!

Comment:
Did you know Berger does business with Homeland Security? Imagine that. The guy destroys copies of classified documents. I feel safer, don't you?

http://www.tpmcafe.com/node/29625

Today's Newswire:
http://mparent7777.livejournal.com/2006/05/08/

MARC PARENT
CRIMES AND CORRUPTIONS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER NEWS

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office United state flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS