Doesn't everyone realize that the FED is part of the NWO? It may have been on this listserv in fact
that someone posted the fact that if many people told their Congress person to end the FED that they
would do so. Indeed, when Woodrow Wilson signed the legislation which created the FED, he said, "I have
unwittingly destroyed my government."

Anyone who has read my 3rd edition, knows that President Kennedy floated over $4 billion worth of silver certificates,
which would have affectively destroyed the FED if he had not been assassinated. Clearly, John Kennedy knew
that the FED was in the process of destroying our government, so he had to be eliminated so the evils could
continue to destroy our government.

Instead of asking your Congress person to eliminate illegals, who, after all, are victims (see <http://www.truedemocracy.net/td15/dyk1.html>) of the evil that controls everything around the world, ask your
Congress person to get rid of the FED. They want to do this; all we have to do is ask en masse.

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net