This is for all of you who aren't already in my Address Book. Make Memorial Day better by reading this small edition. It's free to all of you on my Web site.

Many times people say that what I publish is a newsletter, when it really isn't.
But this time, it really is more like a newsletter, because the main issue, CHINA,
is very small.

I hope you read it, not because it is small, but because it is important.

Use this day to read the truth ESPECIALLY if you're an American, Canadian, or Australian.
If you do, you'll see why I have deliniated your countries particularly.

And, as I mentioned in this edition's Thesis, forward this Email to EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net the home of The Journal of History
Password for 2006: message

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office United state flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS