"At Baghdad airport, throngs of Iraqis jostle for places on the flights
out - testimony to the breakdown in Iraqi society...US Committee for
Refugees and Immigrants said last month that there were 644,500 refugees
in Syria and Jordan in 2005 - about 2.5 per cent of Iraq´s
population. In total, 889,000 Iraqis had moved abroad, creating "the
biggest new flow of refugees in the world", according to Lavinia Limon,
the committee´s president"

In addition to telling us that a small plane flew into the Pentagon
9/11/2001, the Pentagon advertises that US service people stand shoulder
to shoulder with their Iraqi trainees and counterparts, Vietnam style,
"cadre...winning hearts and minds". If the US military is training some
technicians, still, the reality is the opposite of warco advertising,
because the million Iraqi refugees include the college graduates and
advanced degree holders in all fields. Think for a moment, US green
berets cannot train doctors and judges and professionals with four to
seven years of college. No, the green berets cannot win that war! The
smartest and best educated left first. Most live in Syria. Iraqi society
is very dumbed down, thanks to a US invasion to liberate 380 tons of HMX
for terrorist bomb makers, plus a lot of nuclear material.

-Bob D

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, RoadsEnd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> > to eight to cope with the panicked exodus.
> >
> > Muhammad al-Ani, who runs fleets of Suburban cars to Jordan, said
that
> > the service to Amman was so oversubscribed that that prices had
> > rocketed
> > from $200 (£108) to $750 per trip in the past two weeks.
> >
> > Despite the huge risks of driving through the Sunni Triangle, the
> > number
> > of buses to Jordan has mushroomed from 2 a day to as many as 40 or
50.

> > Abu Ahmed, a Sunni who was leaving Ghazaliya with his family and
> > belongings, said that he was ready to pay the exorbitant prices
being
> > charged because his wife had received a death threat at the
> > hospital in a
> > Shia area where she worked.
> >
> > "We can´t cope, we have to take the children out for a while," he
> > said.
> >
> > In one of the few comprehensive surveys of how many Iraqis have fled
> > their country since the US invasion, the US Committee for Refugees
and
> > Immigrants said last month that there were 644,500 refugees in
> > Syria and
> > Jordan in 2005 - about 2.5 per cent of Iraq´s population. In
total,
> > 889,000 Iraqis had moved abroad, creating "the biggest new flow of
> > refugees in the world", according to Lavinia Limon, the
committee´s
> > president.
> >
> > And the exodus may only just be starting.
> >
> > © Copyright 2006 by Capitol Hill Blue
> >
> > Alamaine, IVe
> > Grand Forks, ND, US of A
> > ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
> > "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a
> > philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)
> >
> > Don't ask about caste or riches but instead ask about conduct. Look
> > at the flames of a fire. Where do they come from? From a piece of
> > wood"and it doesn't matter what wood. In the same way, a wise
> > person can come from wood of any sort. It is through firmness and
> > restraint and a sense of truth that one becomes noble, not through
> > caste.  -Sutta Nipata
> > ~~~~~~~
> > In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this
> > site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a
prior
> > interest in receiving the included information for research and
> > educational purposes.

> > ~-->
> > Something is new at Yahoo! Groups.  Check out the enhanced email
> > design.
> > http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/zgSolB/TM
> > ~->
> >
> > www.ctrl.org
> > DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> > ==========
> > ctrl is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
> > propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not
soap-boxing—
> > please!  These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with
its
> > many half-truths, mis-directions and outright frauds—is used
> > politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread
> > throughout the spectrum of time and thought.
> > That being said, ctrl gives no endorsement to the validity of
> > posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read.
> > ctrl gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not
apply.

> > There are two list running, [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] has unlimited posting and
> > is more for discussion. [EMAIL PROTECTED] is more for
> > informational exchange and has limited posting abilities.
> >
> > Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector.
> >
> > Omimited posting abilities.
> >
> > Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector.
> >
> > Om
> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links